Monday 18 April 2011

First Post

Hey girls,

My name is Rushani. I'm 16 and live in Australia. First let me tell you why I'm starting this blog. I grew up here in Australia. Like every teenage girl, I started to spend more time making myself look pretty.The main problem for me though, was that I couldn't afford to buy MAC makeup and had to stick to drugstore makeup which is mainly tailored for girls with lighter skin tones who were the big market. I also found that online there weren't a lot of makeup gurus who had similar colour, features and skin type as I did.

So I had to learn on my own, the tips and tricks for makeup and beauty. I realised that there must be other girls out there like me and so I decided to make this blog, a place where Sri Lankan (and other) girls could share tips and tricks related to makeup, fashion and beauty. I will also put up other posts on this blog related to lifestyle, cooking, advice etc.

xoxoxo

Ru

No comments:

Post a Comment